Monday 15 December 2014

Turn around stages



At this stage I have the main value pattern set. So in order to maintain the contrast of each value segment I place colour and run through the layer modes till I find something that sticks true to the values and an interesting hue.

Saturated the colours in relation to the values.


Started mapping out the colours. I didn't like how I designed the interior of the helmet design.


I changed up the helmet to better reflect sun design motifs. I had big trouble trying to transfer the design of butt piece to the back.  I added these front blue pieces of drapery to have some break up in design just having the front metal piece looked boring.  


Here I have refined the back butt piece. Added as blue stripe to the back to add more contrast in the fashion.



Finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment